Thursday, June 11, 2009

WARNING! sad post...

Due to circumstances out of my control...my very dear and best friend keri decker will be leaving me in t-minus 80 hours, or so. Words cannot describe how much i love this little lady! It all began our freshman year of college in ASU's modern dance class. Oh the memories we have made...keri had longgg hair, and i had dark hair. although our appearances may have had some adjustments...our friendship most certainly has not. This girl is ALWAYS there for me. She is an amazing friend, and i don't know what i am going to do without her...seriously. I do not want her to leave to utah. but, she must. BYU needs this smart girl :( they better treat her well, and give her excellent grades because that's what she deserves. She is one of the most talented and smartest girls i have ever met. seriously, keri can do everything...sing, dance, play piano, play guitar, play violin, play cello, kick my trash everytime in guitar hero, speak spanish french and very soon italian as well, tumble like no other, make cute scrapbooks for her missionary, write amazing limericks, help me with my homework-this girl can write essays. One of the biggest reasons why i love keri decker is because we are so much alike...we have many of the same interests and get along so great!!! there is no other like her. I will never forget all the fun times we had, and i know sometime down the road we will have even more. but until then i will miss her dearly. she is a friend i do not want to lose or ever not be in communicatin with. I'm thinking about sneaking into her suitcase...i miss her already.
















and we know it's never simple never easy, never a clean break no one here to save me, you're the only thing i know like the back of my hand. and i can't breathe without you, but i have to breathe, without you but i have to. :( the end.

2 comments:

Keri said...

Not the end. Just the beginning. Kenzlee face I love you soooooo much. You are seriously my best friend. Ever. We're gonna grow old together, and still be able to make boys double take. I love you. Smile please.

Anais and Chad said...

aww this like made me want to cry!!!! I just got to like really know keri in Cali and now I'm sad she is leaving, too!!!