Monday, April 5, 2010

Crafty craft craft..


so...as you all probably know, i love to do crafts. and pretty much any kind of craft.

-Hold that thought-
On Saturday my family and i watched conference-->so good.
Well, while everyone else's boyfriends were at priesthood session...okay, marcie is the only one with a boyfriend ha ha. but we all (me, cass, keri, marc, mandis, and anais) all went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner!! It was D-LISH! :)



OKAY...back to crafts :) after we ate, we went back to my place and had craft night!

we love craft night.

I made my name on the back of my love blocks so it will match my room :)

Tried the whole flower zipper look...what do you think?




Made 2 different types of flower head bands...this one i made for cass..




This one i made for myself :)

so this is the very first necklace that i made. i'm in love with it.



I also made another bracelet last night...forgot to take a picture of it tho.

keri, cass, and anais all made super cute stuff too :)

If you ever want to do a craft night...count me in!!!

That's all.

6 comments:

Emily said...

i want to learn how to do those flowers and necklaces!!! teach me!! i need some new craft ideas!!

Anais and Chad said...

we LOVE craft nights!! Thank you for teaching me how to not be a crappy future wife...

Kat said...

craft nights are so fun! We should hold a really big one sometime, cause us girls have them too sometimes! I'll put up some crafts we've done. i love them!

Brittany LeSueur said...

IN LOVE. You gonna have to teach me (or at least attempt) How to be crafty!!!!

Keri said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY for crafty night. Love.

marcie said...

haha you liked my necklace then huh?? thas funny yours looks cute! I need to come see your new room still :)