Monday, October 11, 2010

Hi :)

hello bloggers!! it has been SO long since i have gotten on here and blogged. sorry? ha ha, if anyone even read this blog then yes, i am sorry. if not, i guess it's not a big deal and i shall continue blogging at my own leisure :) well. a lot has happened since last post. well, not too much but now i am super busy with student teaching and school that it seems like a lot has happened!! for those of you that don't know, i am student teaching at Navajo Elementary in a kindergarten classroom. it is so much fun, i absolutely love it. But don't be fooled! Kindergarten is A LOT of work!! so much prep goes into each and everyday, and unfortunately in my class we have some seriously challenging chitlins! it's definitely preparing me to one day be a teacher! here's a pic of my class :)


They're so cute, right?! somedays :)

Well, something else that was exciting recently was my 22nd birthday! can't believe i am already 22...i feel so... old. oh well. i still have fun and that's what counts! on my birthday, we went to joe's real bbq for dinner and then went to the big bang! sooo much fun :)









Friday we went out to San Tan Flats...one of my favorite places ever!!! and the next wed, my forever bf Britt..and of course lil dubs took me to dinner at toby keiths i love this bar and grill. so good!





That's all for now...oh and i am SOO excited to have a FALL BREAK! time for some camping, HOLLA! :)

3 comments:

Brittany LeSueur said...

YAY YAY YAY!! I love it when you update your blog...I think I might do the same:)

Keri said...

Oh my heck it's only been 5 effing months you pooface. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! And yes, you can be part of my little family. Photoshop party? Yes.

natalie said...

i'm so glad you are actually blogging now. gah, i miss you too. i will call you soon sometime. i've been crazy busy it's not even funny. but love you and your blog.
happy birthday.