Sunday, September 6, 2009

i'm on a roll here people!!!

come on now...how often do you get 2 blogs from me within a few days?? not very often!!! ha ha. well, this weekend was pretty fun...i'm super excited because-- i got the internship that i really wanted! i will be an assistant in a dance class for 5-7 years olds at asu's herberger college of fine arts! this is my sweet shirt they gave me to wear :)




i'm super excited to start!! :)



so, as most of you know, i have had to let 2 of my very best friends leave me to go to school...yes this is very hard, considering i only have a FEW very good friends. so i just want them to know that i do miss them very very much! and i wish i could hang out with them all the time! but i am still blessed to have a couple here! and i am thankful that i can have them as friends! last weekend i got to hang out with this cute girl!





she is so awesome...we decided that we wanted to go dance it up that night, and we definitely took like 3 hours to get ready!! ha ha..it was ridiculous, i guess we were just havin too much fun :) and we definitely had a blast dancing with each other! ha, she is such a fun girl, and i'm so excited for what life has in store for her because i plan on being good friends with her forever!!




My other sweet friend that i have here is miss mandis...yes that's right, mandy brimhall. this girl cracks me up...we always have a blast when we are together! oh and i definitely drag her along with me whenever i have a lot of errands to run...what a trooper :) anyway i love her and i am SOO glad that we became friends!!






last, but definitely not least, this amazing girl...my bestest friend ever and amazing wife and mother BO!!!



she has the cutest little boy ever, and i love him!! i can't wait to see him grow up! britt is such a good mom to him!

did i mention that we have a blast whenever we are together???? cuz we definitely do.



watch out people...britt and kenz hit mill, and it went down in history!!! awh i love her!

3 comments:

Anais and Chad said...

you are sitting right in front of me cuddling with mr. jarmin and i am leaving you a comment on this blogpost that did NOT bring tears to my eyes! : ) You're a doll, I love you to pieces missy!!

Happy Bday!!!!!

marcie said...

UM EXCUSE ME??? CUDDLING??? what's this all about? just because I live two hours away doesn't mean you can leave me out of things :( call me girl! and very cute post I love Anais and mandy and of course brittany!!

Keri said...

Lover you baby. Can't wait to be home and make blogpost worthy memories with you.

As an aside...the word verification i had to type in is kerigos...i found it funny. haha LOVE YOU KENZ.