Sunday, September 27, 2009

One of those weeks...





Yes, this is exactly how I have been feeling the past week!!! So, you know how I was so excited for my internship?? Well, turns out we don't spend enough time directly with kids, so I had to get into a new internship :( let me tell you, it has been a mess, first its ok, then its not, then it is!...then it's not...this picture says it all. I actually started doing a project for my tech class on my internship at herberger, then I find out I can't be there anymore...I was stressin! That meant I would have to start ALL OVER and find a whole NEW topic...as if doing 4 projects all at once didn't take up all my time...Well after freaking out a little bit, I started to think logically, and THANKFULLY I can still go to the dance class to finish my project on it, BUT I still have to get a new internship :( hopefully its a good one...


Anyway...enough of all the whining...this past weekend was so much fun!! On friday night some friends and i all played sand volleyball and then went swimming, and saturday we had a little rockband party and loooongboarding!! ahhh, can i just tell you all that i am obsessed? and yes i did purchase my very own longboard...so if YOUUUU--as in any of you that read my blog--EVER want to go longboarding, hit me up cuz I'm probably already going!!! Mandy and i have been going seriously at like like 2 or 3 times a week! The weather is SO nice right now...absolutely perfect. Come join in on the fun, and i promise--it is FUN!! It's never a dull moment with mandis and me :)

1 comment:

Keri said...

Dearest Kenzlee AKA love of my life. I miss your blog. Love, ME