Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Friend Like You

Written with a pen.
Sealed with a kiss
If you are my friend,
Please answer me this:
Are we friends
Or are we not?
You told me once
But I forgot

So tell me now
And tell me true
So I can say...
I'm here for you.

Of all the friends
I've ever met,
You're the one
I won't forget

And if I die,
Before you do,
I'll go to heaven
And wait for you.
I'll give the angel
Back their wings
And risk the loss
Of everything,
Just to prove my
friendship is true...
And have a friend like you

Just thought this was a really cute poem...friends are always super important, especially the ones that are your true friends. Be the friend you want to have...always think of others because you never know when you will make someone's day just by doing little things that may not seem like a big deal to you. No one cares how much you know til they know how much you care :)











LOVEE YOU GIRLSSS!!!! :)

4 comments:

Keri said...

Love you even more. :)

Anais and Chad said...

aww Kenz I love this poem!!! you are the definition of a solid, reliable, amazing friend.

I <3 you!

marcie said...

LOVE my best friend :)

Unknown said...

Oh how i love you. So I am just at my computer, sitting and waiting til you get your six pack over here so we can go get some mexican food!!! ba ha ha ha oh this is BO. by the way. I don't know why i am signed into Jay's account