Monday, March 29, 2010

long time no drink.

no... not "drinking"


not alcohol


not a memeber of AA


or anything like that.




Just a little(which is up for interpretation) addiction to a drink call Dr. Pepper.




Yes, it's true. I absolutely LOVE Dr. Pepper. It's 100% my guilty pleasure. BUT it has been 89 days since i have had Dr. Pepper, or any soda/carbonation/caffeine. People, it's getting bad. I have been craving this drink like none other lately. I mean like someone else has it and I just want to steal it. Oh, and I can't forget to about the DREAMS I have had about drinking Dr. Pepper. Ridiculous, right? I know. I'm lame. But whatever....I have resorted to another awesome drink, that will have to fulfill my drinking desires for now...drum roll please---->


Yes, the delicious Vitamin Water.



I'm pretty sure I have had every flavor. My favorites being Berry Cherry and Strawberry-Kiwi. Both are delicious :)

Well, that's enough complaining about not being able to drink DP. I'm hoping I'll be able to go a whole year without it...we'll see. I know I will at least go 6 months!

1 comment:

Kat said...

haha I have an addiction to DP too, difference is, I give in to my addiction and drink it. Sooo...you are much better off than I am, way to go!

ps. I tried to go off of it once, I made it 3 weeks. You are a wayyyyy stronger person than I am.

KEEP IT UP!