Monday, March 22, 2010

update...finally!

Where to start?? I don't even know...I haven't blogged in forever!! Well, the past few weeks have been fun so let's start!!
Mandy, Mandis, Manatee, Man Down, Mandolion, Manderfield, and all other other sweet nicknames this girl has finally turned 21!!! We went to San Tan Flats to celebrate, and didn't have to leave before 11 :)


MAAKK was finally reunited..i love all these girls. they are sooo much fun!!


Another excitng event...I flew in a plane! My good friend Jeff Ballard has his pilot's license and he took me up in a plane! We left from Falcon Field, flew over the lakes and Fountain Hills, and had so much fun! He even let me fligh it...i was so nervous, but it was sooo much fun! I hope I can do it again someday! Thanks Heffy! :)







Tuesday of Spring Break, Aaron and I drove up to Sunrise and boarded all day long! It was so much fun...we got in like 11 runs, so it was a long day and I was super sore after!! I now know how to carve so it makes it so much more fun! I love it :)







WEDNESDAY...we went to the LAKE!! First lake trip of the year and it was FUN :) Just FYI, the water was FREEZING! All the guys went wakeboarding in wetsuits and they all did good! Aaron decided to throw me in and I'm pretty sure it sounded like I was getting murdered. So since i was already wet i went wakesurfing. I love wakesurfing, but it was wayyy to cold to just go in a swimsuit. I'm pretty sure it's the reason I was sick with a cold for the rest of the week. oh well! here's some pics!


























THURSDAY...Mandy and I left to UTAH earrrrrly in the morning! we had a little detour through Cali, ate lunch in vegas, stopped in St. George to see Tanner, and then finally made it to Provo!! The trip was so fun..I got to spend the whole weekend with Keri, Craig, and his friends! It was a good time! Pics from the trip...



































I would say that my spring break was very productive and adventurous!!! I love traveling and doing exciting things!! Thanks to all my friends for all the fun!! :)




2 comments:

Kat said...

looks like you had SUCH a fun spring break! I love traveling and adventures too, they are so much fun!

Unknown said...

Hello there, need to ask you a question about your friend Jeff Ballard, can u ask him whether he ever been a flight instructor at Southwind Academy in Brownsville TX?
If so then would you please tell him that he might want to share his email or twitter or facebook or friendster or myspace or anything lol, my email is tissss@gmail.com
Btw, nice writing :)
Regards from Indonesia,
Tis.