Thursday, January 21, 2010

HOLY RAIN!

I can't even remember the last time it rained this hard...maybe about 2 years ago when there was such a bad storm during the summer. I got stuck in a wendy's with my friend Tacy because it was raining SO hard. Well, one good thing about this rain is the SNOW that Flagstaff is getting right now! What like 5ft? My recent love is snowboarding!! I got a snowboard for Christmas and I absolutely love going...so if anyone ever wants to go, holla at me cuz I am totally down for any opportunity!! I've only been twice this season so I need a lot more trips!! We went snowboarding on New Years Day at Sunrise and just went up to Snowbowl this past Saturday! Both trips were super fun!!

1 comment:

Anais and Chad said...

Needless to say, that new year's weekend getaway was unforgettable. Oh, Show Low police...we hate you. But, we sure love snowboarding...and McDonalds,..and being stranded...good times ; )

Love you!